- About Us
- Dubai Mainland Company
- Free Zone Company
- Other Services
- Serviced Offices
September 07, 2020
Expats planning to expand their business in UAE have the unique opportunity to use numerous benefits offered to international investors. The number of advantages in quite impressive and the license can be obtained within a few hours.
Here is the list of key benefits that the Dubai Economy Department (DED) is offering to entrepreneurs, investors, and companies wanting to start a business in Dubai, UAE.
• No limitation in getting employment visas
• No corporate or personal taxes
• Can establish more than one branch
• Easy registration process, in 1 hour time
• Freedom to do businesses of any industrial, commercial, trading, professional or tourism activity
• Flexibility in doing business with the local companies
• No restrictions on real-estate ownership
• A limited liability business is exempted from paying the standard 5% customs duty on imported goods
• An LLC business can legally trade anywhere in the UAE, including the Free Trade Zones
• No restrictions on the location where the business can rent/buy office premises space
• The government has permanently waived any requirements for paid-up capital.
Contact EBS Services today and will provide more details about business set up and company registration in the UAE.
Get a QuoteWhatsApp