- About Us
- Dubai Mainland Company
- Free Zone Company
- Other Services
- Serviced Offices
December 21, 2020
The software technology industry in #Dubai expanded over time, dubbing Dubai as the Silicon Valley of the Middle East. #UAE’s location and time zone makes the Emirates a great place to trade and collaborate with other global tech hubs, attracting several entrepreneurs to establish businesses within the software industry in Dubai. If you are interested in starting a #business within the #informationtechnology industry, here are some essential information to guide you in opening a software company in Dubai
• Decide if the company will be set up in Dubai Mainland or Free Economic Zones. There some free zones that are ideal for software companies such as Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Campus (DTEC).
• Choose the legal entity under which the company will operate.
• Outline your business activities to help you decide the appropriate license for your company.
• Decide on a company name or trade name and register it. There are some naming conventions that you should be aware such as not having abbreviations and not including any offensive words.
• Once your name is decided, you may apply for your software company license.
• Partner with a reliable and trusted #businessconsulting firm to help ease your #companyformation process.
EBS is one of the leading #businessconsulting firm and trusted by several companies. Feel free to contact us and speak to our # businessSetup experts today. Call us at +971 4303 8333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a QuoteWhatsApp